Friday, March 19, 2010

Whoops.

Last night, I did indeed have my salad, and it was AWESOME. A nice bed of fresh lettuce sprinkled with feta cheese, pomegranate, vegetarian turkey burger chopped up, and spritzed with balsamic vinaigrette. Delicious and surprisingly satisfying!

However, so far today, I'm not doing so good. Really.

I had 2 pastries, 2 big candy bars, 2 pieces of stuffed crust pizza on top of all the other semi-healthy things that I should be eating. Why do I do everything in twos? And now I feel sick and guilty. Oh, and I did not exercise. Not doing so great at losing my "mom butt" today...

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow is a new day.... Everytime you are tempted to indulge, just think "I'm doing this for my family and I'm doing this for myself" - I'm saying "no" this time.

    ReplyDelete