Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Vacation kicked my butt

I gained 2.5 pounds this week. Yuck. So once again I'm up to 205. I did too much eating and relaxing I guess! So this week, I started a new 6 week abs program (3 times per week) that I found in the Women's Health Training Guide. Both times I've done it this week, I've wanted to throw up for an hour afterwards. It doesn't make me want to keep doing it. Yuck...

I bought a few cookbooks last week and they arrived in the mail yesterday! I bought 2 from the Sneaky Chef and one called Deceptively Delicious. I bought a ton of ingredients and a food processor yesterday. Can't wait to get started! :)

2 comments:

  1. I might have to look into those when Caleb starts eating solids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let you know what I think of it! :)

    ReplyDelete