Monday, August 2, 2010

New plan

I'm a pretty bad blogger aren't I? My blogging here disappeared right around the time my diet disappeared as well... But I'm here and back on track.
Weighed in at 204 this morning. Today was day 1 of P90X. I have NO idea how I am going to make it through this program. Not that it is sooo overwhelmingly hard or anything, I just have a hard time finding an hour a day to exercise consistently. I decided to get ready for bed at 9:30pm in order to wake up at 6:00am (before the kids, hopefully, most days) to do my days' exercise DVD.
My friend Christina was just here for a visit. She was really good about gently nudging me to get back on track with my eating. She is a great example for me to follow. That girl eats so many veggies and fruits, it's insane. :)
So, here's my update. I'm back, I'm focused, I'm motivated. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting up my blog again....... I'm going to be 155 by the time you come see us in Dec/Jan!!!

    ReplyDelete