Friday, April 9, 2010

Still here

Well, I've had a few good days with eating, and a few not so good days... But the good thing is that I've been back to the gym and running again! :)
The bad thing is that my right arch is hurting me. :( I talked to my yoga instructor today, and she thinks it may be plantar fasciitis. It hurts and sort of spasms when I stretch it and put pressure on it for an extended time. I have also noticed for several months now that my heel aches in the morning, or after a period that I haven't used it. I need to see a doctor about it to get it formally diagnosed, but that is totally what it sounds like. :( And that is chronic. Ug. That bites. But I'll figure out how to work with it.
Zumba tomorrow again! :)

1 comment:

  1. That sucks about your arch is hurting you! :( I remember dad having problems with that and he would have to ice them every night. Hope it starts feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete